Tuesday, November 02, 2010

10 things about the Browns
1. I feel better about Eric Mangini now as coach than I have at any time during his tenure.

2. But Mangini still needs to find a way to win one of the next two games. He will have a hard time keeping his job if the team is 2-7 through nine games.

3. What did I love most about the Saints game? Reggie Hodges' fake punt. The Saints didn't think the Browns had the guts to do it, and it changed the whole game.

4. I'm not sold on Colt McCoy as the future. The kid has a lot of poise and has had an impressive couple of games. But he hasn't been John Elway. Good start? Yes. But let's not get too excited.

5. Randy Moss? No. No... no.

6. The Browns primary needs for the upcoming draft? An impact receiver, more help in the secondary, and a linebacker who isn't a defensive lineman from Hawaii.

7. I still worry about Peyton Hillis staying healthy with his punishing style.

8. The much maligned secondary deserves credit for not allowing the big plays to the Saints.

9. Brian Daboll coached the game of his life.

10. I really don't know where this season in going. I could see 8-8, and I could see 5-11.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home