Saturday, February 06, 2010

10 things I think
1. The Colts will beat the Saints in the Super Bowl. Pointless to give a score since I have only seen one person guess correctly in the history of my watching football. That was back in 1994, when Joe Gibbs picked the Browns to beat the Colts 21-14 on and NBC pregame show, and then the Browns did. I know the idea of the Browns beating the Colts sounds more shocking than anything.

2. Best Super Bowl? Giants-Patriots, 2007 season.

3. Worst Super Bowl ever? Tie between the last two Steelers' wins and the Ravens winning for 2000.

4. Art Modell didn't make the Hall again. I've forgiven Art for the move, since it isn't healthy to hold grudges in general, let alone sports. But I will always ask this question to those who want him in: If he wasn't good enough before the move, why would he be after?

5. Two of the four members of The Who does not constitute a Who halftime performance.

6. Paul McCartney, Tom Petty and Prince were the best halftime performances.

7. Bob Dylan's Don't Think Twice might be my favorite recording of his.

8. Not really believing that Global Warming thing anymore. I never really did, actually.

9. Burn Notice is a great show I only recently discovered.

10. Everyone needs to watch Chuck.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoping to be caught up on Chuck by the end of this season. Came to the party late with season one, and a few days after I finished the season one DVDs, my DVR crapped out, taking all of season two with it. Hoping to avoid a repeat performance with the season two DVDs from netflix and season three currently building up on the DVR...

 
At 8:37 AM , Blogger Mike said...

Last week had a really funny SNL sketch about Burn Notice. It was a game show called "What is Burn Notice". And it consisted of the host asking the contestants "What is Burn Notice?" And nobody knowing. "Apparently people like this show. It's in it's 4th season... here's a clip of trailer. Can anyone tell me what this is?"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home