Monday, February 19, 2007

A-Rod and Derek Jeter not the best of friends
And this is what makes for news today in the world. Well, this and an asteroid that has a 1-45,000 chance of hitting the earth in 30 years. And people are urging the U.N to take a stand.
We can't get the U.N. to take a stand on important issues. What are the odds they'll pay attention to this?
Well, pretty good, actually.

Update:
Newsflash from 2036:
With his house destroyed, sports writer Zach warned all bloggers not to mock the universe in their posts.
"I was sitting down to watch HHH wrestle Undertaker on a WWO (World Wrestling Old) pay-per-view," Zach said. "I heard this noise, and got out just in time. Sadly, all my possessions were destroyed by the asteroid. My wrestling tapes, my Frasier DVDs, even my Hootie and the Blowfish albums."
Zach blamed the encounter on a blog post he wrote some 30 years ago on a little-read website.
"If I could talk to that 26-year old kid now," Zach said, "I would warn him. Don't blog on asteroids. Asteroids never forget."

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on. Everybody knows you weren't sitting down to watch pro wrestling. You were sitting down to watch Phil Dawson Jr. line up to kick the game-winning field goal for the Browns in Super Bowl 70, when BOOM ... asteroid.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home