Friday, March 05, 2004

Such are dreams of mine
It's the weekend finally. I have to work tonight and tomorrow, but it's ok, because I have the music. My CD's, my guitar, etc. I think I may pester my brother to burn me a CD with my top 20 songs on them. Also, I want to take this chance to wish one of my best friends in the world, Scott Russell, a happy 22nd birthday. Scott's a great guy, and he's right now wrapping up at Kent State. Happy Birthday Scott! Life begins at 22. Enjoy your last night of being 21. :)

I also want to encourage everyone to read Vince Guerrieri's article at 210 West. It's a very touching article about a friend he lost to soon, and the understanding of life and what's important.
Vince is constantly giving me feedback on my columns for the site, which I appreciate and need. Check out his article here .
I have a column coming up on the site, which should be up soon. It's basically an endless rant against an old love of mine.

Have a great night everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home