Wednesday, March 03, 2004

HARRIS NOT LISTED
I just got my copy of Sports Weekly, and it ranks the top eight quarterbacks for April's draft. Josh Harris is not on the list, falling behind John Navarre (of Michigan) and Luke McCown (Louisiana Tech). If Harris gets a chance, he will be better than those two, I promise you.
Ben Roethlisberger has also reportedly fallen to as low as 10th in the NFL draft. I am sure many Browns fans have mixed emotions, since many want to see him in an orange helmet next year. My thoughts? Forget the quarterback,grab either Kellen Winslow (TE from Miami), or Sean Taylor (S from Miami). If he's available, the Browns should absolutley take Robert Gallery (OL from Iowa), but I don't see how he'll last until the seventh pick.
My prediction?
Couch is out.
UPDATE
Couch is out, but Drew Henson is not the answer either. I kind of like Anthony Wright, who started for Baltimore last year. I don't think he has a criminal record, despite being a Raven .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home