Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Conservative Razzing.
I guess support for gay marriage and a fondness for apple chips have led a few of my inner circle to start branding me a "liberal hippie."
Well, THAT'S a new one.
In response to Vivek and Nihar (who I believe are conservative in part because of their daily intake of vitamin Z for the last 16 years) I don't believe my stance on this issue makes me any more liberal. A conservative ought to believe in self determination, particularly when it is not in direct conflict with another's way of being.
Far be it from to tell anyone who to marry.
As for the apple chips, well, I like the taste, and they tend to give me a boost of energy. That doesn't make me a hippie, it makes me HEALTHY.
Besides, I am no vegetarian. You know how hard it has been to live without Outback Steakhouse?
Right. Right? You bloody well right got a bloody well right to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home