Sunday, March 21, 2004

Sunday Work
Well, let's see. My place needs cleaning, my clothes need cleaning, and I need to get to the YMCA. It's 2 p.m. and I haven't really done anything. I think laziness and Sunday's have become synonymous for me in Kenton, because it's the only day of the week that I have nothing to do. In addition, it is the NCAA tournament, so I have nothing to worry about in terms of boredom.
I do have to start rolling though.
Nothing has really raised my ire today, although Curt Shilling has ticked me off, talking without facts on the steroid issue.
OK, the commercial with the guy singing Shania Twain while his friends grimace is so funny. Though, why would the guys even keep the song on? I'd have switched it to classic rock in a split second.
Tom Hanks is a great actor, as I can already tell he is going to rule in his latest film, as a wily southern con artist.
Xavier wins, and Ohio stays in the picture knocking off Mississippi State. Gotta go with the state.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home