Sunday, March 21, 2004

This is Interesting
My brother sent me this, probably knowing that Joe Lieberman and John McCain are two of my favorite politicians. McCain and Lieberman both came off well here, and I think that "opening a dialogue" with Europeans sounds good, but I hope that it is not just a political term. We have to find a middle road between isolationism and internationalism, (not that I'd describe either candidate as one of those terms ...oh wait, I already did. Sorry Senator.) neither of which are completely effective.
I have always been a big fan of Lieberman, and McCain I spoke about a few weeks ago. McCain is probably the politician I associate my views closest with.
If I ever get into the news side of writing (not that I am itching to do so), I'd love to interview them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home