Saturday, March 20, 2004

Evening with the music
-I'd give up a week's salary to see Van Morrison. Unfortunately, I'm not sure Ohio is high on his touring priorities. Van is probably my third greatest musical influence, behind Lennon and Dylan. It'd be neat to see him in concert, but I doubt that will ever happen.
-Stanford got knocked out today from the NCAA tournament. My friend Dave is probably in misery, and I don't blame him. When the Indians lost in 1997, I screamed swear words for over an hour, without bothering to string them together in sentences. Maybe that's why everyone thought I was crazy in 1997.
-Yesterday's Kenton Times was Zachtacular, as it was my first layout performance. If Jan Larson could see me now, she'd say, "..." well I don't know exactly. She might start by saying Hi.
-I am itching to perform again. It has been five months since my last public performance, and I'd like to grace the stage once more. I have no idea where I'd do it, but I definitely want to get back out there and share some music with the world.
-One of the advantages of no longer being in college is the lack of finals. That means less stress for me, which is always a good thing. I really felt for my OSU friends this weekend. I never detested finals week though, since some of my best memories are from that week. The parties beforehand were ...oh wait, I barely went to parties. But I HEARD they were good.
-One of the great things about being a writer is that you can act weird sometimes and people say "Well, he's a writer, what did you expect?"
-Kind of a quiet night, to be honest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home