Friday, March 19, 2004

Friday Night
I am working tonight, laying out the sports page.
I will not be home until the early hours morning, so that should make for an interesting day tomorrow. My place desperately needs to be cleaned up, so that may be the plan for tomorrow.
Florida A&M vs. Kentucky is on. The suspense here is killing me, particularly because Florida A&M doesn't have a winning record. Shouldn't there be a law against that? Of course, if I went there, I would say "Shut up idiot, the conference is hard, they did what they had to do."
Sometimes an argument is the result of someone wanting to hear themselves talk. I know I am guilty of this.
The Pakistanis still don't have their man. Let's hope for the best.
I'm starting to see the negative ads already. Everybody settle in. Here we are, seven months from the election, and both sides are sniping. This will get NASTY, very soon.
Well, time to suit up and play ... the paper needs attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home