Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Cavs Series against Boston
Don't ever listen to a prediction regarding the Cavs again. No team frustrates me as much, and no team makes me believe as much.

I can't even begin to be objective in this series. The question is if three great players -- Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen -- can beat who is, in my opinion, the best player in the NBA.

It would seem to me that three is better than one, but again, my predictions when it comes to the NBA are worthless.

Celtics in six.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got Celtics in seven Z. King James is going to take over Games 3,4,5. He never has back-to-back bad games.

 
At 6:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LBJ racked up too many fouls and it took away his aggressiveness in the second half. Plus he just flat-out missed open looks. It was embarrassing for him, and usually when LeBron gets embarrassed, he bounces back in a big way the next game.

The Cavs are still going to have to find a way to contain KG. Wallace isn't it, and Smith sure as heck isn't it. Those guys are old, slow and unathletic, and KG will drain jumpers over them all series.

Big Z might be a human totem pole, but I'd rather see him on KG just because of his height and length. Wallace might be a better help defender on a guy like KG, but I don't think he can man him up and hinder him, let alone stop him.

Game 2 is going to be a higher-scoring affair for both teams. I'm looking for 30-10-7 out of LeBron.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home