Thursday, May 01, 2008

Clemens
If the Clinton years taught us anything (and I'm not sure they did)it was that a man having affairs outside of marriage do not mean anything.

I'm fine with that. It's none of my business.

What I do have a problem with is perjury and lying. I care if Roger Clemens -- the most dominant pitcher of my lifetime -- cheated to become that way.

I care if Clemens stood in front of congress and lied.

That matters. All of this other stuff means nothing to me. It's none of anyone's business. But I don't have much sympathy for Clemens. He practically invited the press into his life in an apparent attempt to politic it.

But Clemens' personal life is still something I could do without knowing about.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home