Thursday, January 24, 2008

Kucinich drops out of Presidential race
It has long been my position that Dennis Kucinich has all but abdicated his congressional seat by spending the better part of the last eight years chasing his pipe dream.

For that alone, I think he deserves to be rebuffed in his attempt to hold his spot in congress.

For most of my life, I lived in the district Kucinich "represents." I have since moved west, but my interest in that area's politics remain.

At this point, I find myself not caring if it's a Democrat or Republican that eventually vanquishes Kucinich. I just hope someone does.

That's a dangerous philosophy, I know. But I simply can't see how anyone could be worse than the former "Boy Wonder" who somehow still gets represented as "couragous" for his ridiculous and area-destroying run as Cleveland's mayor. At least then, he was -- in some capacity -- serving the voters who elected him.

The same can't be said now. But at the same time, if his district still supports his de facto leadership, more power (or is it less power?) to it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home