Sunday, May 29, 2005

Conservative Rocker
It's not easy being a conservative and liking rock music. OK, it is, but here is my point.
I was trying to prove to a friend that their are conservative rock 'n' roll songs out there. I became determined to make a magnificent seven list.
Then I set about compiling it.
I got the Beatles "Tax Man," right off the bat, then followed with Elton John's "Philadelphia Freedom."
Then my mind drew a blank.
I came up with a few borderline songs, "Turn Turn Turn!" and "Revolution" (check the last verse).
But then I had nothing.
So, I hope to open this to the readers. Maybe then I can complete my "Magnificent Seven" list.
If you have ideas, put them in the comment portion. Thanks for the help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home