Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Shave Eric Wedge Part II
Huh. Apparently Mr. Wedge doesn't have a sense of humor:
We have learned via Bart Swain that you are "not amused" with our site, and our "distaste for your moustache." This is not meant to be an offensive site. We are your friends. We are on your side. If I have something in my teeth, I want my friend to tell me. If I have put 2 different socks on, I want a friend to tell me. I would expect nothing less from you. You have something on your face, that resembles facial hair, but can't be natural, and we all feel that it is time to go. The ironic part is that this site may be the only thing "offensive" in the city of Cleveland; for the nine men that daily make up your batting order certainly haven't done a thing that could be even loosely labeled "offensive." Please Eric, for your team's sake, for your city's sake, shave the thing. I'll even buy the razor.

And so would I Eric. So would I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home