Thursday, May 27, 2004

Ragging on Michael Moore
I am not a big Michael Moore fan (no, really) so I figured I would post, from memory, a joke on The Simpsons about him, in honor of his winning a film award in France.I may be a little sloppy with my transcript, but no more sloppy than Moore with his facts.

Kent Brockman: And in other news, filmmaker and general buffoon Michael Moore has come to Springfield to join the student strike at Springfield elementary.

Michael Moore: Studies have shown that student's with poor educations are 80 percent more likely to end up unemployed, and 50 percent more likely to end up in one of my films.

Kent Brockman:Where did you get THAT statistic?

Michael Moore: YOUR MOTHER!!!!


It's funny because it's true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home