Monday, May 24, 2004

A&E depressing TV

You know, I have always kind of wondered how many people actually do call off their weddings at the last minute. I mean, sure, it happens all the time in Julia Roberts and John Cusack movies, but in reality ...well, this suspicion caused me to watch a show on Runaway Brides and Grooms on A&E last night.
Wow, was that ever depressing.
Because see, unlike in Serendipty and the worst movie ever (Runway Bride), theses situations rarely have a happy ending. Lives are destroyed, money is lost, and sadness ensues.
I always kind of figured that eventually I would be the victim of a runaway bride. She would wake up in the morning and say. "Wait, I'm Marrying THIS GUY?" and run off.
But until last night, I always figured that I would have some kind of "John Cusack movie ending."
I was kind of looking forward to it actually.
But now ...
Thanks A&E.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home