Monday, May 24, 2004

Driven
-There is very little that annoys me more than the hot humid days which have become a staple in Hardin County over the past two weeks.
The weather seems to, among other things, have increased the pollen in the air, making me sneeze even more than usual.
Worse, my sneezes are affecting my speech patterns, making me sound like I had five hard drinks last night before bed. I think we need a cold front to help this problem, and hopefully one will be on the horizon soon.
So yes, I DO talk about the weather occasionally.
-Hey the Indians got swept by the best double-A team in baseball, the Devil Rays. It's times like these that my cynicism over the Indians rebuilding does not seem quite so misguided does it?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home