Saturday, April 03, 2004

Time to rant
-My mother fell for the John Kerry April Fools joke. She said some of what I wrote "rang true." I am a good actor, and I just needed motivation. I realize if I ever wanted to advance that ability I'd need classes or a coach, but for a novice, I don't think I am that bad.

-I am beginning to wonder if any photos of me when I was a student at BG exist. Looking a various friends Yahoo picture sites, there is not a trace of Vitamin Z. Hmmm. Maybe I just hallucinated the whole BG thing.

-I am pretty comfortable with the goatee that now resides on my face. It was just gonna be a quick experiment, but I think it makes me look like a young professor. I said I'd keep it until opening day, but now I don't see myself shaving it anytime soon. Besides, I don't need to look my best, since there are no girls my age in Kenton.

-Note to self: Get golf clubs next time in Cleveland.

-The wind is really blowing here, which I assume is the precursor to a cold front. The air chills to the bone.

-The TAB is done, and I am celebrating by forgetting last week.

-Opening day tomorrow. I am going to celebrate by talking baseball with my imaginary friend Idda Pidda. I was a boy that had a rapid imagination as a kid. I still envision myself on a big stage playing music sometimes, and sometimes give fake Saturday Night Live Monologues. Imagination is good, no matter what the age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home