Thursday, April 01, 2004

In a non-April Fools post
Check this out.
Personally, I stopped watching the show my freshman year of college, when I thought they had run out of ideas and the show just generally stopped being funny.
I grew up with the Simpsons (well "I" grew up, they never really did) and love some of the episodes. I was hoping the April Fools episode from 1993 would air tonight in syndication, but no dice.
Friends and Frasier are ending this summer, so it may be best to stop the Simpsons as well. Friends I haven't watched in about a year. I still love the reruns though. Matt Perry is a really underrated actor, sez I.

Update
Yeah, that's right, I like Friends. I won't watch the finale though. But still, it was a funny series. Cheers is probably my favorite of all time though (I never got into MASH, though I have the movie on DVD), Still, Friends inspired sentimental geeks like myself to ... well ... watch more tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home