Friday, April 02, 2004

Friday Night:
Here' s an exclusive secret for Vitamin Z readers--I like laying out the paper. Particularly on Fridays, when I just do my job and make jokes. It feels good to be busy, sez I. I hate being overwhelmed and underwhelmed, but tonight was perfect and managable. I may only have one layout (inside joke) but it works, and so do I.
-A special hello goes out to my Aunt Sue. We may not agree on much politically, but it doesn't matter. I love her so much and hope she does a good job keeping my parents in line on their vacation next week. My aunt is the only other writer in the family, and because of that, we have shared a special bond from the beginning, one that I cherish to this day. I remember a particular discussion we had once:
Zach: I really want to ask this girl out, but am afraid to. What should I do?
Aunt Sue: Well, you know, she could always ask YOU out.


Pure genius, which I expect from her.
I love and miss her. Hopefully I can see her before too long


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home