Thursday, April 22, 2004

Thursday
Power outage in my building today. Surprisingly, I survived 40 minutes without TV or my stereo. During the outage, I played my guitar, and worked on a few non-electric jobs.

Here's the quote by Michael Moore that bugged me a bit:
The Iraqis who have risen up against the occupation are not "insurgents" or "terrorists" or "The Enemy." They are the REVOLUTION, the Minutemen, and their numbers will grow -- and they will win. Get it, Mr. Bush?"

I'd respond to it myself, but I think Mike Ubaldi, a man who I have not really talked to since his father coached our softball team when I was nine, summed it up best:
When exactly Michael Moore crossed the line between would-be leftist muckraker and thug-cheering despotaphiliac is anyone's guess, but he's well on the other side.

I have good friends who like and are fans of Moore, so I will leave my commentary at that. He certainly has a right to say what he wants, but I will make it clear right now that I do not agree with him.

Go Tribe! One in a row!!! That rebuilding process sure is working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home