Wednesday, April 21, 2004

VP meets Vitamin Z
It's possible that next week I could be in on a conference call with Dick Cheaney. My co-worker Dan has said I might want to cover it, where "all the coservatives meet or whatever you call yourselves."
Ah yes, my conservatism makes its return. And while I'm at it, let me say that I am against you, Mr. Michael Moore.
Anyway.
If I get to ask Cheaney a question, I am not sure what it would be. I'd like to ask him if he has considered stepping aside for the good of the party. Not if the president has considered it, but if he has.
My brother has accused me of sucking up to famous people. Eh, well, this will be a test, possibly interviewing a man I do not see eye to eye with on some things, but part of an administration I by and large continue to support.
I do hope he steps aside though, and I'd like to know if he has thought about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home