Saturday, April 24, 2004

Sundance
It was great to see some old friends, and make some new ones this weekend. I was kind of in "hyper mode" last night, I think because I was so excited to be around so many people. I just can't stay up past 11 anymore though.

With that in mind, here is your


song quote for the day:
Goodbye again
I'm sorry to believe again
Goodbye again
as if you didn't know
it's goodbye again
and I wish you could tell me
why do we always fight when I have to go--John Denver

I am back in Kenton, a day earlier than I thought, but honestly, I just couldn't stay longer. The party was over, and I had been able to spend time with just about everyone. It was time to go.
Indians lost again. I am Zach's total lack of surprise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home