Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Where there's a Will
I haven't made a whole lot of time for politics lately, but I was extremely interested in George Will's column, which can be found here.
Will is both conservative and realistic, articulate and blunt, and funny and grave. He's been one of my favorite writer's since my dad brought home "Bunts" from the bookstore. While I enjoy his regular columns, it is his interest in baseball that first got me interested in his writings, and hope he continues to bring up the national pastime soon.
My disclaimer will always be that I don't agree with EVERYTHING he writes, but then again, I don't always agree with myself, so I guess agreeing with everything would be near impossible for a human to acheive.
Some of my article on Rep. Mike Oxley's visit to Kenton is up at the Times website. I have to admit, I felt hopeful afterwards, even if some of his economic statements seemed overly optimistic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home