Friday, April 30, 2004

Conservatism and Z
It was nice to be at the meeting yesterday. It really wasn't a localized call--the Vice President was talking to over 5,000 parties. He didn't really say anything new, and since he was talking to a crowd of supporters, I think the odds for controversey weren't great to begin with.
Some of Cheney's thoughts:
--The June 30 deadline is firm.
--Most of the media is bad, Fox News is good
--It's important to preserve the cowboy way of life (don't ask)
--Grass roots support is improtant to the election, every vote counts.

OK, yeah, not a whole lot there for my writing that hasn't been said before. Everyone in the room looked at me when the Vice President was asked about media coverage. I just smiled back.
I agree with Danny O'Brien though, I think they need to move back that transition date.
Anyway, off to the paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home