Thursday, March 18, 2004

Pakistani's say they have Al Qaeda No. 2 man surrounded
Read about it here
Bravo.

Now, onto other stuff...

-All my teams are still alive right now. Still early though.
-Today a co-worker gave me a card to go to see a barber he knows. I smiled, and took the "advice." Now, as many of you know, when left unkept, my hair can take on the look of a lion's mane. My hair is longer than it's been in a while, mainly because I am still adjusting, and a haircut isn't a high priority at the moment. I am still kind of amused that we all seem to take such interest in other people's appearances. I am usually the first person to jump on something that looks different. I have never figured out why.
-For my wrestling contingent, the WWE fired Ron Simmons today. I just don't care about this, since he has been a meaningless character in terms of direction for three years now, if not longer. To my non-wrestling contingent, you may be interested to know that Ron was an All-American at Florida State, and was signed by the Cleveland Browns after he graduated (an injury kept him from being a first rounder, if memory serves.) I expect Ron to retire.
-How can anyone not like Jimmy Buffet? Conservatives, liberals, rock fans, country fans, southerners, northerners ...he just is so good. Songs you know by heart may be one of the most pleasurable albums to listen to.
-I'm not sure how McDonalds changing their Mcnuggets to all-white meat causes some guy to change from nerd to all-out cool guy in that commercial, but if that is the reason, I am glad I have one accross the street.
-Bob Wickman is out for at least half the year. I believe he is now the HIGHEST PAID Indian, despite having NOT PLAYED in over a year and a half. Great money management guys. Glad we let Baez go though, because keeping a 23 year old fire thrower would be a WASTE of four million. IDIOTS!!!
-If I couldn't laugh I would go insane ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home