Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A scene from one of my favorite films
Frank Drebin (played by Leslie Nielson): You'll never get away with this Hapsburg. Whatever it is.

Quinten Hapsburg (Played by Robert Goulet): All right, I'll show you. Of course you know Dr. Meinheimer. And you've met Earl Hacker.

Earl Hacker (played by Richard Griffiths, coming towards Drebin in a neck brace): Why you sonuva... ooh. Ow.

Hapsburg: And then I'd like you to meet the Redmens -- weekend guests from out of town.

(Everyone looks around, confused)

Hapsburg: We're going to the press club dinner. Make sure nothing happens to him until I get back. Then, I want the pleasure of killing you myself.

Drebin: The pleasure is all mine.


-- From the 1991 film, Naked Gun 2 1/2

Rest in peace, Mr. Goulet.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:21 PM , Blogger Vince said...

The truth hurts, doesn't it, Hapsburg? Oh, sure, not as much as jumping on a bicycle with the seat missing, but it hurts!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home