Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Keep playing the music; keep playing the games
Yes, I haven't been blogging nearly as much lately. A lot of that is work-related. Anyone who's a sports writer knows why that is. If you've never heard of a sports tab, be glad.
-George Mason is in the Final Four, something no one could have predicted. Naturally, the hype is getting out of hand, with sports commentators already comparing the team to Villanova. Is it the greatest underdog story in sports?
Who cares? But it is a good story. Let's leave it at that.
-With the World Baseball Classic over, we all get to turn our attention to the regular season. It may be hard to focus on the game, given that this Barry Bonds story just won't go away. But nonetheless, regular season games begin Sunday. I'll be writing an MLB preview, and this year, I may not pick the Indians to win the World Series.
- Someone needs to explain to me why a country that wishes to enforce its just laws draws protests.
- To Indians fans, I ask this question: If Andy Marte and Aaron Boone each played 160 games at the Major League level, who would help the Indians more?
I have my answer, and that man will be playing in Buffalo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home