Thursday, February 09, 2006



Vacations
With two of my best friends heading to India tomorrow, I wish them safe travels. Vivek and Nihar being gone will make a few things more difficult for me at the blog. Who will give me Cavs' updates? Who will take my phone calls and act as a screen to my writing? Who will read this blog?
The next two weeks will be somewhat strange.

The cartoon question
Violence, or the threat of violence, for the publishing of offensive materials is no answer. You will likely find better written opinions elsewhere. Andrew Sullivan, Tim Blair and others have been on the story. There's nothing new I can add to those arguments.

2 Comments:

At 7:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont take your phone calls?? For shame Zach...

 
At 9:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

your blog is like a drug. we cant get away.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home