Sunday, February 05, 2006

The Panel: Super Bowl Edition

Phil Prusa: Pittsburgh has gotten all the press, but Seattle has a better balance on their offense. Seattle 24, Pittsburgh 17

Andy Barch: My prediction, Seattle 31 Pittsburgh 17. Again I think the Seahawks will get ahead early, and maintain the lead, forcing the Steelers to throw a lot and play catchup.

Nihar Vasavada: I can't root for the Steelers. Seattle 24, Pittsburgh 17.

Vivek Vasavada: I can't pick Pittsburgh; that'd be too painful. Seattle 24, Pittsburgh 17.

Aaron Rund: I'm choosing the Seahawks, but I think Pittsburgh will win. Seattle 28, Pittsburgh 25.

Curtis A.: Because of Big Ben Roethlisberger and the weakness of the NFC. Steelers 27-20.

Joel Hammond is going to Youngstown today, but I would guess, based on our past experiences, that he'd take the Steelers

Zach: Seahawks 34-19. That's a bit of a joke on the score, but I really think Pittsburgh has allowed itself to get cocky in the final week. Seattle was the No. 1 seed in the NFC for a reason, and even though we haven't heard much about them from the media, they are the best team left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home