Tuesday, January 17, 2006

NFL Thoughts
Courtney Brown, Mike Myers, Gerard Warren, Ebenezer Ekuban, Chris Gardocki, and of course, Quincy Morgan.
All are former Browns, and all will be in the AFC Championship game. Now, let's recap.
-The Browns' last AFC championship game appearance was in 1989. They have had two winning seasons since 1990.
-Cleveland went 6-10 this season, the third straight year they have had a losing season.
-And my hair looks bad today. OK, that really had nothing to do with anything.
---
Baseball announced part of the roster for the World Baseball Classic. I'm still not entirely certain when it is, where it is or really why it is, but MLB is a part of it, so it's bound to have countless flaws, assuming it does take place.
----
Hey, Bonds is on the US team. I am now switching my allegiance to Australia. Maybe Tim Blair will blog on it. I hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home