Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Movin' on Up
The Indians are ranked eighth in the current CBS Sportsline Power Rankings. Boy, I hope all this positive attention doesn't jinx the team. Oh wait, it's Cleveland. Of course it will.
UPDATE
Erik's favorite show, Around The Horn produced an interesting moment today, when screaming nonsense maker Woody Paige said Cleveland and San Diego would be in the World Series. He's generally a buffoon, but he gets more respect from me for being a pro-Cleveland buffoon.

Song quote of the day
Oh boatman
I am the river
I am the mountain and the sea
Oh boatman
taker and giver
can you deliver me
I will forever run free-- James Taylor

1 Comments:

At 8:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to believe Woody Paige's prediction, but San Diego sits atop arguably the worst division in baseball with a record (39-31) that would have them second or third in every other division.
The Indians have been beating up on said worst division for a couple of weeks, and now, against the Red Sox, are losing again.
Think of this series against Boston as a preview of how the Indians would probably perform in a playoff series against a good team that simply overmatches them offensively.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home