Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Columbus
Not that posts have been all that frequent, but for the next three days I will be packing up my computer, guitar and a bundle of nerves and head down the road for the state wrestling tournament. It's my first one, so I am not quite sure what to expect. What you, the reader, can expect of three days of not much activity, unless I somehow find internet access and at the same time not be busy with work.

Becker
Suddenly, I realize Becker is on and have to leap up from my chair and stop what I'm doing ... to change the channel.

Moss
And Al Davis' love for fan friendly character guys continues. Next month, the Raiders draft Maurice Clarett.

1 Comments:

At 2:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been searching the web for buy online solgar
, then I found buy online solgar


Great site - check it out for buy online solgar

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home