Thursday, January 06, 2005

Kid Rock at the inauguration
Well, I certainly have no problem with this. South Park Republicans need to be included in the next four years.
As for the whole "vulgarity" issue, just have Kid perform "Lonely Road of Faith" and everything will be fine.
My biggest problem with the Republican agenda is the censorship/religious right philosophy. I don't like those that make decisions for me, and I don't agree with those who believe there is only one way into heaven
Yet I am still conservative on a lot of issues, as I'm sure Kid Rock is. And it sure beats Ricky Martin.
And here's a note to the rest of the country: Social moderates voted for Bush too, and it had nothing to do with gay marriage bans or religion.
Basically, the social moderate wing of the conservative side is still out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home