Saturday, December 25, 2004

Holiday Hangovers
A week without cable TV or internet awaits me, starting Monday. I will likely be turning over the (light) blogging duties to Vivek and Nihar, mostly for the final Panel of the season.
- Fred Willard is brilliant in Best in Show, a movie Curtis A. picked up for me for the holiday. He makes Northern Ohio proud.
- Merry Christmas everyone, particularly to everyone who has imed me in recent days. A special wish to the Panel, who have been better than I could have ever dreamed.
I have failed more than I have succeeded in the last 12 months, but I am still ok with where I am going. Thanks to everyone.

1 Comments:

At 2:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been searching the web for discount solgar vitamin
, then I found discount solgar vitamin


Great site - check it out for discount solgar vitamin

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home