Wednesday, January 05, 2005

OOH YEAH
Phil Savage is supposedly going to be offered the Browns GM job today. Before everyone talks about the Ravens' success, I would like to point out that they were 9-7 this season and failed to make the playoffs, and were ousted by the Titans in the first round last season.
Yes, it is better than 5-11 and 4-12. Much better.
- Matt Sussman is closing up shop at his blog. I find it ironic that his last post was "Where'd everyone go?" and then he promptly disappeared. When he does relocate, I will post the address on my roster.
- Yes, people are still questioning the election. Has Jesse Jackson ever BEEN to Ohio before this? Probably in 1988, ok. Here's my question: If John Kerry had been elected by 119,000 votes, and the same "irregularities" were reported, would Jackson be in Ohio? No.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home