Sunday, December 12, 2004

Moving
I am getting ready to move, so the posts this week might slow down. The panel picks are all in, so they will be posted later on tonight, probably while I watch Desperate Housewives ... Uh ... I mean the football game.
-I have seen three Browns' teams quit since becoming a fan. The first was in 1995, after the move was announced. The second was in 2000, when injuries destroyed Chris Palmer's second season. The third may have been this season, with the Browns' roster now being held together with chewing gum and scotch tape. Sixteen total yards? I like Terry Robiskie, but he is in an impossible situation.
-A day after I drill the Indians on not making any moves, they trade Matt Lawton for Arthur Rhodes. They basically traded one aging, overrated and overpaid player for another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home