Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Time v. money
-While I have heard many, differing perspectives on yesterday's speeches at the DNC, I did not spend more than a minute watching the coverage. The only thing I saw was an interview with Jerry Springer, a delegate from my beloved home state of Ohio. What horrified me was that he is considering a gubetorial run in 2006.
Now, I am not, nor have I ever been, a big supporter of governor Bob Taft. I didn't even vote in 2002, but that had more to do with a hectic school schedule and self absorption than anything else.
Still, the idea of a glorified zoo keeper as our governor has me considering a move to Canada or something.
A look at the man's political past and WHY he got in trouble in Cincinnati (as city manager) ought to give even the most loyal democrat reason for pause.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home