Monday, July 26, 2004

To be the Man
As many of you probably know, I have been a wrestling fan for a big part of my life. I think back on March 2, when I started this site, I said there would be posts about: "politics, music, sports and wrestling." Well, three out of four ain't bad, as I within a month had removed pro wrestling from the equation. It may be because wrestling has not been big on my to-do list lately. I haven't seen a Pay per view since traveling to BG for a show, which was to see some good friends more than anything else.
I have been following the path of former grappler Brock Lesner, to see if he can make it in the NFL, but there hasn't been enough reason to waste time and space writing on it.
As my brother has said a few times "Wrestling will never be as good as you want it to be."
Well, he's right.
But I have always been a big fan of Ric Flair, and picked up his autobiography.
Flair is, in my opinion, the best wrestler who ever lived, so I am interested to read this. If I get disciplined enough to read the whole thing from start to finish, I might review it.
But it will also give me something to read if Ridgemont school board goes into executive session.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home