Monday, July 26, 2004

Stopping Dennis
While my friend Danny O'Brien has been on hiatus, he hasn't stopped his overall commentary. In a cause that is near and dear to many of our hearts, gives an optimistic report on the campaign of Ed Herman on Mike Ubaldi's site.
Up until March of this past year, I had always said I wouldn't work on a campaign out of personal priciple--unless it was a candidate against Dennis Kucininch.
Kucinich us the ideological oppisite of me politically, but my main issue with him is his whimsical presidential run, in which I think he coddled celebrities while ignoring local issues.
I have lived in Cleveland my whole life--until this past January when I moved to Hardin County. Now, I can't vote for Ed Herman. But I think most in Cleveland should, and force Dennis to work for Dreamworks or something.
UPDATE
I am an avid reader of Mike's site, and my reading of that and others have prompted my father to reccomend I start listening to National Public Radio to get a "different perspective." Fair enough I guess. With that in mind, I will be looking to post the "other perpective" more and more as the election looms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home