Wednesday, June 02, 2004

This and That
-Went to the Memorial Practice Round today, and I have to say ... Lee Trevino is a funny funny guy.

-The Indians lost again today. Our beloved bullpen gave up two runs in the ninth. How long till Browns' training camp?

-I am compiling a list of unrequited love songs, and a submission garnered dome debate last night.
My contention is that Pretty Woman by Roy Orbison is an unrequited love song, but a colleague says otherwise. He states that the last line, where "she's walkin back to me" is placed, negates the unrequited nature of the song.
I argued that we never really know what "Pretty Woman" is coming back for. Maybe she left her coat?
Besides, one line can't negate an entire two minutes of frustration, can it?
Just a thought.
Discuss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home