Monday, May 31, 2004

Edmund Fitzgerald
On the way back to Kenton this evening, I popped in my Gordon Lightfoot Greatest Hits, and came accross The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald. It's a great song, but I get the feeling (I can't speak for everyone, but for me) that the song may be better known than the event itself.
There is however, an excellent site about the tragedy, one that is well worth reading. Check it out here.
What is interesting is how many of the victims were from Ohio. There was one member of the crew who graduated from North Olmsted High School (My high school).
And all that remains are the faces and the names of the wives and the sons and the daughters.

3 Comments:

At 2:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been searching the web for solgar supplement vitamin
, then I found solgar supplement vitamin


Great site - check it out for solgar supplement vitamin

 
At 9:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have generated a lot of interest in your blog as it contains a great deal of discussion. If you have some spare time, do feel free to visite the following vitamin shoppe site as it offers much of all the vitamin shoppe related services and is a highly recommended vitamin shoppe visit, or just surf these great native remedies, herbal, and health sites for further details.

 
At 3:07 AM , Blogger Homes for Sale said...

Wow! Great article! It inspired me to make my own blog.
Real estate agents in Oakland

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home