Monday, May 31, 2004

Finding the Beauty
-There is no number of thank you's that could be said to our nation's current and former military members. I always think of it in the terms of someone making the ultimate sacrifice to protect me, my family, my generation. In that sense, I could say thank you every moment of every day for the next 80 years and never even come close to the type of appreciation that is deserved by those who have passed on serving our country, and those who continue to serve.
Thank you.
-It's a two and a half hour drive from North Olmsted to Kenton, and in the drive, I was overcome as I passed a stack of clouds, covered in silver beauty. Moments afterwards, the sun came out and the clouds moved away, only to act as a prelude to a rain shower--while the sun shined brightly.
Later I saw a rainbow.
All in an ordinary trip home. In my own personal opinion, God must exist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home