Thursday, May 06, 2004

Kucinich
For the record, I am not in favor of Dennis Kucinich. No, not just not in favor, I am EMBERASSED by him. He's not even from this planet. All of this is ok if you're Cyndi Lauper or something, but this guy is a representative. That whole "moon dust" thing or whatever he's into ... yeah.
And there is a REASON that the Hollywood types like this guy so much ....because he represents them. I can't stop him anymore, because I live in Hardin County.
But my support remains with Ed Herman. My heart in many ways remains in Cuyahoga county, and he irritates me. He's like a political version of the band Poison. No matter how hard you try, or no matter how many times you've rid yourself of it, it keeps coming back.
UGH.
Herman in November.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home