Monday, May 03, 2004

Monday Blue
One day down ... four to go. Let's make each day better than the last shall we? I mean, I don't know who's idea it was to have Mondays, but ... although I suppose that another day would occur to take its place. I mean, imagine if, at the beginning of time, Friday's were Mondays and vise versa.
I mean, just think about it ... what would this have done to Full House scheduling?
-Michael Jackson is one sick dude. Just saying.
-Vivek took off today ... My best friend sure made my brithday a good one. Although if he insisted that I play John Prine's "Paridise" on my guitar once more, I may have gone Pete Townsend on his head. (The guitar smashing part.)
-Many many days are ahead, and the best days are ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home