Tuesday, May 04, 2004

BG in the back of the mind
Thanks to those (I don't know WHO, or HOW MANY) who sang Happy Birthday to me over my cell phone. I wish I could have answered, but I was gone by about 9 p.m. (IE, Fast asleep) I miss BG, and those people at the news are the biggest reason why.

This week has by far been the busiest since I started working at the Times, but there's a good reason for it. The result is a general exhaustion. I am not complaining, it's just that I feel a little like Bob Dylan, which leads me to the ...
Song quote of the day

I was burned out from exhaustion
I was buried in the hell
poisoned in the bushes
brought out on the trail
Just to think it all began on an uneventful Morn
Come in she said I'll give you
Shelter from the storm--Bob Dylan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home