Sunday, May 02, 2004

24 Things you know

In honor of my 24th birthday, I am posting the 24 things I have learned on each birthday--

1. Mom solves everything, have problem, call mom.
2. It's great that I have a little brother and all, but he's so stealing my thunder.
3. When I grow up, I want to be a garbage man.
4. When I grow up, I really want to work with a front-end loader. (the construction)
5. Wait a minute, I thought I was supposed to grow four feet when I reached five ... Everyone said I was a grown up.
6. Boy the professional teams I follow really suck.
7. Boy, John Elway stopped the Browns last year with the drive, but he'll never be able to break our hearts again ... Also, Mr. Mister is awesome, they'll NEVER go out of style!!!
8. And I was wrong ... on both counts
9. If there was a gold glove for first base in recess kickball, I would win it.
10. My Grandpa Capek is a great, loving man.
11. Kentucky Headhunters album for a gift! Rock on!
12. Wow, I was president of student council in fifth grade! My popularity will SKYROCKET in junior high! I will be the coolest 4-6 glasses wearing spikey haired know-it-all they have ever seen.
13. Junior High SUCKS! I want to go back to elementary school.
14. Mom solves everything ... have a problem, call mom.
15. SO CLOSE to getting out of this hell hole of a school.
16. I am so cool, I don't NEED my drivers license.
17. My hair looks good now, but imagine what it would look like three times LONGER! I'd be awesome looking.
18. I know everything.
19. Maybe I shouldn't be 19 and in high school. I don't know.
20. Mom solves everything ... have a problem, call mom.
21. What an awesome bar crawl! Juice bar crawl!
22. All this time I have had weird hair and didn't even know it.
23. I am SO not ready for the real world.
24. I am very lucky to have the family and friends that I do. I'm just lucky, the luckiest guy in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home