Sunday, April 25, 2004

Sunday and sense
Well, I went to BG for five minutes, and then went back to Kenton. When I die I will talk to St. Peter (I do believe in the afterlife) and he will talk to me about all the time I have spent that was wasted. Like waiting in an elevator, waiting for a professor, getting to a game early, etc.
When all of that time is added up, hopefully over 80 years of time, I hope that he'll say 18 days, and not 18 years. Lately, it has felt like the latter.
Think about all the time you have spent waiting in line, waiting for a concert, or waiting for a draft pick. Wonder what you could have done with all that time. Think about the books you could have read, the people you could have seen, the things you could and should have said to them.
Sometimes I think we treat life like we will live forever.
We need to savor what we have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home