Saturday, March 06, 2004

What a game
Sometimes good things do happen to good people. Riverdale won their sectional tonight, 48-47, on a shot underneath the basket by a girl that had not made basket all game, and it came with 1.8 seconds left. I was covering the game, and for the second time in three nights, was astounded by the intensity of the game and the passion displayed by all involved. Riverdale's head coach is a heck of a guy, and I am really happy for him and his team. You will be able to read my story in the Times Monday.

My friend Nihar is accusing me of stealing his Vote for Kerry/Avoid Hillary thought. For the record, I stole it from Evan Kilbane. I may steal, but I am honest about who I rip off. He needn't worry, because it was just a thought, not something I am likely to do. Voting for John Kerry is about as enticing to me as a swim in a shark tank.

By the way, the email address is for anyone who has feedback regarding the blog. The link doesn't actually go anywhere, but it is there in case you have comments.
I am thinking about posting feedback with responses, because I am interested in getting other perspectives here.

Vivek Vasavada will also be joining the Vitamin Z blog, as he will be doing some writing for it. I am encouraging him NOT to write his first column on the greatness of Richard Nixon, but we'll see.

Go Cavs! Three straight wins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home